Heaven Skincare Bee Venom Mask – The signature product that has gained a worldwide reputation. A revolutionary organic cream that works to control the facial muscles for tightening, firming and lifting; whilst penetrating fine lines, frown lines and wrinkles and giving that immediate anti-ageing effect. ABEETOXIN® is the natural alternative to botox and has healing properties making it great for those with blemished skin, rosacea, eczema, dry and mature skin. Contains the venom of the worker bee.
How do you use it?
Heaven Skincare Bee Venom Mask – Apply after your cleansing routine morning and evening. Can also be applied on top of your moisturiser or combined with a serum. Leave on for 10 minutes and wash off with warm water or leave on overnight/all day for accelerated results. We recommend using twice a day on top of Age Defiance Prism Cream for cumulative maximal effects.
How does it work?
Once applied the Heaven Skincare Bee Venom Abeetoxin in the cream fools your skin in to thinking its been stung. Your body will then go in to “helper” mode to assist where it thinks harm has been done – It sends an army of mediators to fight the Battle! Therefore the bee venom itself increases blood circulation, gently plumping out and firming the skin, filling and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. The venom causes a rush of blood to the area and stimulates the production of natural collagen and elastin. Its really making you body work for itself – causing a reaction to the site of injury – or where it thinks injury has occured.
Will I be allergic?
If you have a known allergy to bee stings then this product is definitely not for you. A patch test is always advisable if you do not know of any allergies. Samples can be requested by email to Skincare Organics at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Now – comes in 3 sizes 15ml trial, 30ml or 60ml
Facial wrinkles are an undesirable outcome caused by extrinsic photodamage and intrinsic aging processes. Currently, no effective strategies are known to prevent facial wrinkles.
We assessed the beneficial effects of bee-venom serum on the clinical signs of aging skin. Our results show that bee-venom serum treatment clinically improved facial wrinkles by decreasing total wrinkle area, total wrinkle count, and average wrinkle depth. Therefore, bee-venom serum may be effective for the improvement of skin wrinkles.
Bee venom plays an important role in the improvement of skin wrinkles, and it is used in the cosmetics industry as an antiwrinkle agent. Bee-venom serum provided greater efficacy in terms of total wrinkle area, total wrinkle count, and average wrinkle depth in subjects with photodamaged skin. Long-term treatment with bee venom-containing cosmetics could be safe, because the irritation potential of bee venom is negligible.
1. Cho JM, Lee YH, Baek RM, Lee SW. Effect of platelet-rich plasma on ultraviolet B-induced skin wrinkles in nude mice. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2011;64(2):e31–e39. [PubMed]
3. Munstedt J, Hackethal A, Schmidt K. Bee venom therapy, bee venom acupuncture of apiculture: what is the evidence behind the various health claims? Am Bee J. 2005;145:665–668.
4. Oršolić N. Bee venom in cancer therapy. Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2012;31(1–2):173–194. [PubMed]
5. Cho SY, Shim SR, Rhee HY, et al. Effectiveness of acupuncture and bee venom acupuncture in idiopathic Parkinson’s disease. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2012;18(8):948–952. [PubMed]
6. Han SM, Lee KG, Pak SC. Effects of cosmetics containing purified honeybee (Apis mellifera L.) venom on acne vulgaris. J Integr Med. 2013;11(5):320–326. [PubMed]
7. Chung JH, Lee SH, Youn CS, et al. Cutaneous photodamage in Koreans: influence of sex, sun exposure, smoking, and skin color. Arch Dermatol. 2001;137(8):1043–1051. [PubMed]
8. Korea Food and Drug Administration . Guideline for Efficacy Evaluation of Functional Cosmetics.Cheongju, South Korea: KFDA; 2005.
9. Han SM, Lee KG, Yeo JH, Baek HJ, Park KK. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of honeybee (Apis mellifera) venom against acne-inducing bacteria. J Med Plant Res. 2010;4(6):459–464.
10. Han SM, Lee KG, Yeo JH, et al. Inhibitory effect of bee venom against ultraviolet B induced MMP-1 and MMP-3 in human dermal fibroblasts. J Apic Res. 2007;46(2):94–98.
11. Han SM, Kim JM, Pak SC. Anti-melanogenic properties of honeybee (Apis mellifera L.) venom in α-MSH-stimulated B16F1 cells. Food Agric Immunol. 2015;26(3):451–462.
12. Cho S, Lee S, Lee MJ, et al. Dietary Aloe vera supplementation improves facial wrinkles and elasticity and it increases the type I procollagen gene expression in human skin in vivo. Ann Dermatol. 2009;21(1):6–11. [PMC free article][PubMed]
13. Han SM, Lee KG, Yeo JH, Kim WT, Park KK. Biological effects of treatment of an animal skin wound with honeybee (Apis mellifera L.) venom. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2011;64(3):e67–e72. [PubMed]
14. Han SM, Park KK, Nicholls YM, Macfarlane N, Duncan G. Effects of honeybee (Apis mellifera) venom on keratinocyte. Pharmacogn Mag. 2013;9(35):220–226. [PMC free article][PubMed]
15. Han SM, Lee KG, Park KK, Pak SC. Skin sensitization study of bee venom (Apis mellifera L.) in guinea pigs and rats. Cutan Ocul Toxicol. 2013;32(1):27–30. [PubMed]
At Skincare Organics we are looking at the active ingredient L-Carnosine (Prism Technology) found in Heaven Skincare Prism Age Defiance Cream & Prism Overnight Success Cream. In a Nut Shell – L-carnosine can help defy the visible signs of aging in the skin. It helps to maintain the skin’s elasticity, which can minimize wrinkles. It improves your overall skin condition and is able to treat tough leathery skin as well as help prevent many age signs on the face.
L-Carnosine, sometimes called simply Carnosine, is a combination of two amino acids, alanine and histidine. Remarkably these two amino acids work much more efficiently than they would have done if they hadn’t combined to form L-Carnosine in the first instance. While still combined, it has the unique ability to rejuvenate cells – to make old cells younger and extend their life-cycle. L-Carnosine is the only compound commercially available that possesses this very rare and unique ability.
Your body manufactures carnosine, found in high concentrations in skeletal muscle, the lenses of the eyes, the brain and the nervous system.
Carnosine has been shown to protect human skin cells against UV radiation. Together with some other forms of radiation, UV causes mutations in DNA and protein damage that often lead to cancer. To combat this, use of DNA-protecting molecules in skin cosmetics like L-Carnosine is desirable. Carnosine falls among these molecules due to its antioxidant properties. In a study on human skin cells, carnosine was shown to reduce the oxidative damage caused by the UV on both DNA and proteins
L- Carnosine acts as an anti-oxidant, a substance that neutralizes free radicals, which damage cells.
L-Carnosine’s unique ability to repair cells, protect them and increase the effectiveness of so many other compounds within the body means that its effects are numerous and remarkable.
Carnosine both supports life and protects from its destruction. It guards cells and protein tissues from oxidation damage. It prevents glycosylation – the process that produces AGEs to build up leading to collagen cross-linking, wrinkles and sags.
Chronic glycolysis is speculated to accelerate aging, making carnosine a candidate for therapeutic potential.
Research studies in Australia confirm that L-Carnosine
“increases the longevity of fibroblast, the skin cells responsible for producing collagen”.
It also extends the Hayflick limi, the maximum number of times a cell can divide before dying—by an amazing 20%
In a study on human skin cells, L-carnosine was shown to reduce the oxidative damage caused by the UV on both DNA and proteins. It is also able to activate synthesis of other naturally produced antioxidants, such as glutathione peroxidase. Carnosine and related molecules have even stronger antioxidative capability than vitamin E . However, it is advisable to apply these two antioxidants together, not only for synergistic protective effects – vitamin E improves the delivery of carnosine, resulting in higher levels of this molecule in target tissue.
In the recent years, commercial sunscreen products started to include carnosine, and the benefits of it have been proven in studies of UV-irradiated skin. Compared to traditional sunscreens, carnosine-containing creams successfully prevented UV damage and resulted in a significantly better state of both DNA and protein (less oxidative damage) after the irradiation.
In a trial on volunteers with sensitive skin, carnosine showed a protective effect on skin barrier function (reduced water loss and perceived dryness after 28 days of usage). Biochemical experiments suggest that the cream achieved this by improving the skin and neural cell response to UV radiation.
Heaven Skincare Prism Overnight Success Cream
Heaven Skincare Prism Age Defiance
L-Carnosine is also able to reduce the effects of glycation. This process occurs naturally during ageing and produces damaged forms of proteins, called advanced glycation end products (AGEs). Collagen is among the proteins most affected by this, and its glycation may be responsible for loss of elasticity or other negative consequences of skin ageing.
L-Carnosine is a competitive target for glycation, thus protecting valuable proteins from it. L-Carnosine improves skin visual parameters, maintains firmness, reduces roughness, fine lines and oily appearance.
Another major application of carnosine in skin care is wound healing. A preparation with carnosine was shown to promote collagen synthesis, cell proliferation and migration, which result in faster wound closure . Just like glycation protection, this benefit of carnosine is even more important for diabetes patients, as wound healing is impaired under this disease.
L-Carnosine was a key active ingredient in antiaging products evaluated by Kaczvinsky et al. in 2009 in two double-blind, randomized, controlled, split-face studies. The researchers used the Fast Optical in vivo Topometry of Human Skin (FOITS) technique to measure changes in periorbital wrinkles in the two studies in women between the ages of 30 and 70 years old (study 1, n = 42; study 2, n = 35). They reported that 4 weeks of treatment with the test products, enhanced smoothness and diminishing larger wrinkle depth.18
L-Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine) has protective functions additional to anti-oxidant and free-radical scavenging roles. It extends cultured human fibroblast life-span, kills transformed cells, protects cells against aldehydes and an amyloid peptide fragment and inhibits, in vitro, protein glycation (formation of cross-links, carbonyl groups and AGEs) and DNA/protein cross-linking. L-Carnosine is an aldehyde scavenger, a likely lipofuscin (age pigment) precursor and possible modulator of diabetic complications, atherosclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease.
Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell is a luxurious range of Anti-ageing, all Natural Organic Skincare containing ingredients which have been developed for a radiant, flawless complexion and to help heal skin conditions, from blemishes to eczema. Heaven Skincare focuses on Results Driven Outcomes with its targeted ingredients for maximal inpact and results. Skincare Organics, an authorised supplier of Heaven Skincare since 2011 are proud to bring such an amazing Brand to our customers.